I have many ideas for things to write about here. The problem is that when the time is available fo rme to do so, I am too tired to remember them properly or to care enough to get into them. Just today I thought of three topics that seem more blogworthy than board-postworthy-- but instead of writing about them I am wondering if 8:45 is too early to go to bed.
I started school last week and am still exhausted by the whole thing. My older kids start school tomorrow so that transition will exhaust me for the next week; just in time for the youngling's start of (napless!) preschool. I know it won't last , but at this time of year I always feel that I will be tired for the rest of my life.
Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)
Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I hope you realise tiredness is no excuse for neglecting us. ;)
Just...write the basic ideas down somewhere and share them with us another time. When you can keep our eyes open.
*pats mater on the head and sends her off to bed*
Post a Comment