
I am not a sports fan. But living in New England seems to make one a Red Sox fan anyway. I think they put something in the water. They have to-- why else would anyone back a team that puts 87 years between World Series wins? They have been ahead of the Yankees almost all season, and now that it's down to the wire the Sox have fallen behind the Yankees. Tonight, tomorrow, and Sunday are Yankees-Sox games; the Sox have to win 2 of 3 to even have a shot at making the play-offs and who knows how they will do there. Still 5-3. Just finish the game so I can stop biting my nails! It's like watching a horror movie between fingers covering your eyes-- I can't stand to watch, but I can't stay away. One more out and the Sox will be up in the 8th.



1 comment:
Mater is going to make Rian go check the Sports' Page.
Post a Comment