Have you ever noticed how it is obvious when other people are acting unreasonable because of a bad mood unrelated to the topic at hand, but not so obvious in your own case?
Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Nope.
That never ever happens to me.
If I thought I could manage a self-mocking eyeroll I would now attempt one.
But if it is ever obvious in your own case you're doing a lot better than me.
Heh, yes. It's always different when it concerns yourself.
I am not good at telling other people's moods either. Actually I am probably better at telling my own mood... but I tend to indulge in them and let bad moods fester out of some perverse pleasure.
Mater experiences bad moods?
Surely not!
As Co-Center of the Universe, Mater must, like Rian, always be correct.
...and perfectly tempered.
Oh, I know when I am doing it. I have discontent, grumpiness, or sadness coloring everything. What sometimes amazes me is that I occasionally apologize to those about, and half the time they haven't noticed.
Most of the time I am very teflon coated. If something else has gone badly things that I would not even notice will bother me. But, I am very aware of it.
Post a Comment