That narrow brown strip in the background is the road after it had finally been plowed. I think there was then about 3 feet of snow at the end of our driveway that the plow had thoughtfully deposited.
I had just been thinking that we hadn't had a bad winter. On the plus side, we got out of school early on Friday-- but not early enough that we have to make the day up by coming in June.
Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)
Saturday, March 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Heh, yeah it looks like spring is almost there.
Well, we have lots of beautiful flowers appearing in the garden, and the daffodils have already been and gone. I had intended to plant some young seedlings out this weekend, but hesitated after the weather reports told of a cold snap hitting us again. They have forecasted snow. So far, we have had sleet and hail all day. So spring is not quite here after all.
And I don't mind at all, because we've had the most pitiful winter ever this year, and I'd still love a foot of snow. As long as my sprouting tulips don't suffer.
"Spring is 5 Days Away "
Seee ... i find that interesting.
We just have our seasons start by the month. So for us, autumn is the months of march, april, may.
We refuse to let our seasons be ruled by something as pesky as the position of the sun in the sky.
Post a Comment