Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)

Monday, March 19, 2007

Not so Extreme

I think I've mentioned here before that I listen to many podcasts. I am not listening to all the ones that I listed before, but I still have 40 listed in Juice. Luckily for me, not all podcasters are regular updaters.

Lately I've been searching for home improvement podcasts. The astute among you (and you know who you are) will discern that this is likely because I recently purchased my first house. I ran through all of the Toolbelt Diva's podcasts and am now working on Runaway Design. After listening to the episode on "Makeshift Mudrooms" I had an epiphany.

There is a coat rack hanging on the wall of our new entryway. I like it so much that I had not taken into account its impracticality. I really need something with a shelf, as well as lower hooks. One hook for everyone's coats and another for each child's backpack. I hope I can find somewhere else to put the pretty rack.

2 comments:

La Tulipe said...

Ye need a bench with hooks.

Emano said...

Build me one?