Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)

Friday, March 23, 2007

Discoveries

I found a folder in my Bookmarks titled, "Coach handbags Liz wants." There are four pages saved in the folder, with the least expensive bag priced at $198. I think my personal favorite is the Hamptons Weekend Hobo. I'm not sure where her champagne taste comes from, but she's going to be needing a lot of babysitting gigs to finance the lifestyle to which she'd like to become accustomed.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Bags should not cost more than $50. I never really got the fascination with little shoulder bags - much prefer my backpack.

Skywolf said...

Well, I'm not sure what $50 Aus dollars is in sterling, but I've never paid more than about £15 for a bag. Perhaps that makes me cheap, but as far as I'm concerned, bags are there to serve a purpose and that's it. I don't really get the everyday accessories thing. I do have a couple of nice evening bags, though... but they were gifts. I have never bought myself one.