Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Peekaboo Mitten


Peekaboo Mitten
Originally uploaded by Hobbling grrl.
As winter ends, my children ask me to knit them mittens. Josh has a spiffy pair of camouflage ones that match the hat I posted a while back; I think they are missing already. Liz wanted these. Instead of the mittens that have the flap to free your fingers, they have a slot that you can poke your fingers through so you only need one hand to get your digits out.

1 comment:

myo said...

What a brilliant idea.

By the way, speaking of knitting, thankyou for finally providing an update on that felted box thingy. I'd thought i'd never find out about it, and then there it was. I was in too much of a rush to add any comment when i saw the post, and now it's just easier to post here!