Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)
Sunday, March 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)
8 comments:
YIKES! Is this a mess in IE or what? Now to decide-- do I care?
Wow. It's....weird in IE. Wonder why it's done that? I know mine's different but yours is just...strange. Is that one of your random pics being a background for the whole main section?
I would ask you how you managed random pictures, as it completely stumped me, but...I wouldn't want to copy.
*grins*
*sneaks a peek at source code* ah, that's nifty.
Maybe I do want to copy.
Love the tulips pic though - gorgeous.
Ha. It was a race between the two of you.
I love it, emano. Really amazing.
Tulips?
Rian is longing for tulips...
And, also, Rian is using IE.
Thusly, Rian is confused and lost.
Ah! There are the tulips.
They make Rian long for Williamsburg.
woah... what happened?
Ok, looking at it in firefix now. Tis better. I liked the other wool background though.
Aw they are great headers. I think... yes, I still prefer the tulips.
My tulips died yesterday. One day standing straight in my vase. The next day petals everywhere... I felt like drawing chalk outlines.
How did you modify the minima template to do what you did?
Post a Comment