
Aren't they luscious? I have been waiting for it to get cooler to use them, as mohair is not good to use when it is hot as it sticks to sweaty hands. Besides, they are so beautiful I wanted to make sure I knew what I wanted to do with them. Do I want a scarf? A hat? Should I use them together, or separately? Final decision is a hat, with both yarns worked together. There should be enough left for me to get to make all these decisions again. Mmmmm...



8 comments:
Did they come from Spokane?
Originally, they came from sheep and goats in Montana. They've traveled around a bit, but they don't talk about it much.
Perhaps they were knotty.
So what do they like talking about?
Well, myo, they're always spinning yarns about what dyed-in-the-wool Grateful Dead fans they are. They claim to have followed the Dead around for years, but I'm pretty sure they're just stringing me along. It needles me that they would lie to me like that, but I don't want to come right out and say, "I'm a frayed knot" in response to their story. I mean, other than that one problem we are a pretty close knit group.
"!" says Rian, and faints.
edited to add:
"We don't serve strings here."
LOL
Oh that was great emano.
Almost as good as looking at the family pix you regularly post.
Which, coincidently, you haven't posted any of for quite a while.
Said myo, with a laxity of grammar and a high degree of anticip
pation.
Post a Comment