
A church near us does a "Living Nativity" every year. Instead of just having the three main characters in the Christmas story, they have the village of Bethlehem set up in their parking lot.

The first year we went, I was surprised at my reaction to the Roman guards-- "Don't make eye contact; don't draw attention to yourself." Then I remembered that they weren't real. This year, Liz was standing at one of the vendor stalls when a "Hebrew" boy stole some food and she was almost knocked over by the soldiers as they swooped in to apprehend the lad.

The Wise Men-- but who the woman is, I know not.

Mmmm..... dinner.

Shepherds. If they get too cold, they are going to herd from their truck.



1 comment:
Shepherds. If they get too cold, they are going to herd from their truck.
What's the plan of action if they are attacked by a monster cat?
Post a Comment