Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)

Thursday, December 22, 2005

OK, OK

Lest my title of "Mater" get taken away because of my last post, let me
elaborate. Television should not be used as a babysitter for hours on
end, and parents should always carefully monitor what their children are
watching. That said, if I can have a half-hour break from keeping
Aurora from chasing the dog, unloading the sharp knives from the
dishwasher, and changing my computer settings because she's occupied
dancing to Barney's Happy Dancing Music Machine, the so be it.

3 comments:

myo said...

I'm just a tad worried that no one has posted any reassuring comments here about their faith in Mater's matering abilities.

Andy said...

I think mater is safe

biped said...

I think mater needs to stop being mother superior now and come back to post...