Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

How "Average American" Are You?

You Are 70% "Average American"

You are average because you don't make New Year's resolutions.

You are not average since you have (at least) a college degree.

8 comments:

biped said...

Aww, you educated freak you. You and the other what, 30-35% of the country? Extremely unusual. Next you gonna tell me your husband don't keep you barefoot in the kitchen.

La Tulipe said...

Oh, dear. Rian is 80 percent average.

I think I shall go and sulk in a handy corner, yes?

Emano said...

Actually, biped, my husband does all the cooking. Besides, I prefer to be barefoot in other rooms. (Maybe I've been looking at too many smutty blogs lately).

daisy said...

60%

I live within 3 miles of a McDonald's. Actually, I live within 3 miles of tow of them.

But I've known my best friend for less than ten years.

Jess said...

60% as well. I'm kinda miffed about that.

Emano said...

Because 60% is too high, jes, or too low?

Ata said...

Ahh! 70% average American!


Does this mean I lose my Australian passport?

Jess said...

Too high. ;)