Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Drivel

You Passed 8th Grade Science

Congratulations, you got 8/8 correct!

8 comments:

myo said...

Myo starts from the top of a hill and skies down. She has converted:

Intact bones to fractures.


The hereditary information of an individual is mostly in:

The family album


What's the electric charge of a neuron?

Neuron???
Do they really mean neuron ... or is it supposed to be neutron?
No matter ... myo got the right answer anyway



* Submits answers in fear and trepidation * ....

Congratulations, you got 8/8 correct!

Oh thank goodness! Now i don't have to lie!
Not that i would.
* avoids all eye contact *

Emano said...

Myo starts from the top of a hill and skies down.
Aside from the "neuron" vs. "neutron" confusion, they also didn't realize that Myo skis, she doesn't sky.

myo said...

As myo would be lying flat on her back staring at the sky whilst waiting for the rescue service to arrive and reallign her limbs, myo thinks "skies" is quite approriate.

biped said...

Unlike Myo, I got the electric charge of the neuron wrong. And I did that stuff for A-levels, too. Shame on me, 7/8

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Liz said...

5/8 right. But of course I failed, I'm in sixth grade.

biped said...

never mind the science, I've just spent the whole afternoon staring at knitting atrocities. Remind me to not follow anymore links from your blog. The clown sweater alone might have damaged my relationship to wooly jumpers permanently.

H said...

They must have had a typo and meant Neutron, not neuron. None of the answers are correct for a neuron, which can be polorized or depolarized according to what it is doing.