The Boy's birthday was this week. We didn't have a "9" candle, so we gave him a mathematical cake instead: "8" and "1" candles joined by two regular candles in the shape of a plus sign. You see how clever he thought the idea was.
Here he is with 2 of his presents, a giant Bionicle and a Star Wars Lego Slave ship (complete with a Han Solo in Carbonite). He has a Lego Starfighter (Star Wars again) coming in the mail. (I was overly optimistic about finding it in a store, and didn't order it until the day before his birthday.)
He spent over 3 hours putting the slave ship together. He played with it for a little while, and then decided it wasn't working quite right so he took it completely apart and put it together again.



4 comments:
I want a Lego Han Solo in Carbonite!
I think I am a tiny bit jealous of your nine-year-old son, M&O.
*laughs*
Poor Sky.
... and then decided it wasn't working quite right so he took it completely apart and put it together again
Awww. He sounds like a budding engineer.
Sometimes i don't have time to stop and comment, but just to let you know: I love perving on all your family pix and reading the updates.
At first I thought he was 18. But then I understood. *winks*
He's got patience. I know many boys who would have given up the ship if it wasn't immediatly perfect.
Post a Comment