is ok, remember?
I've gotten down to 4 mines left on the expert level of Minesweeper. Just making better guesses and telling myself it's ok to step on a mine, since it's not real and all.
With the same "just do it" mindset, I am starting these socks tonight. I don't know if I will add the pom pom at the heel. Mine won't be in a solid color because I don't have solid sock yarn, so I don't know if the pom pom would look good or not. These socks were contenders, but I only have one skein and they require two.
I am realizing how little time there is left before I go back to work and how much there is left that I'd like to have done by then. A lot of it involves throwing out clutter-- the kind of thing I know that if it doesn't happen while I'm on vacation, it will never happen while I am working. But I don't really feel like doing it, or there's other things to do with the kids, or it's too hot.... Excuses, excuses. I know. Just do it, right?
Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)
Saturday, July 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Excuses, excuses. I know. Just do it, right?
Or not.
It's your vacation. Enjoy some guilt-free do-nothing time.
Post a Comment