Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)

Monday, July 24, 2006

Blonde Moment

I can't remember if I posted these or not. Looking at the titles, it doesn't seem like I have; I thought I did, though.

I bought this bench in April.

I stained it

and have since left it languishing in wait for adequate baskets and a cushion.

Finally, I want to clarify to Myo that it is the Expert level of Minesweeper that I have never finished; Intermediate and I are good friends. I was not explicit on that earlier.

4 comments:

La Tulipe said...

What number coat is that, on the bench?

asks RianCurious

Skywolf said...

Expert level Minesweeper is one of those goals in life that, once cracked, gives you an enormous sense of wellbeing. It also gets easier once you've won it once, for some reason.

I haven't played for ages. You've reawakened my need to click those tempting little grey squares, M&O.

Emano said...

That is the second coat. The coverage is better than it looks-- that left corner looks like it has barely been touched, but I think it must just be the glare of the sun.

myo said...

Finally, I want to clarify to Myo that it is the Expert level of Minesweeper that I have never finished

*Looks surprised*
There is another level???