Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Grrrr redux

I am not being allowed to log in here!  Usually what happens it I type in the "U" from "Username" and my username and password appear in their respective boxes.  I hit "enter" and I'm on my way.  It keeps telling me my password is incorrect, whether I am trying to get in to my own page or leave comments.  Blogger FAQ is unhelpful, telling that usually when people get incorrect password messages with the correct password they have put in the wrong username.  And if that;s not the case....?  Blah.

Anyway, jes: I was thinking of the survey question that men's magazine must have used to garner their information.  You weigh 100 pounds more than your doctor says you should.  Do you...? A) accept yourself the way you are, B) look into weight loss methods, C) step in front of a truck.  Obviously most picked C.  Who are we to question their methods?

No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.15.0/249 - Release Date: 2/2/2006

3 comments:

myo said...

At least you didnt lose any posts.
I lost a post -- not that it was important -- that i put on my blog last night (my time that is)

The problem with knowing what is going on with blogger is that they post status comments on a blogspot ... which is of course inaccessible when they have problems.

From their status page:

Blogger Status
Saturday, February 04, 2006

Blogspot is again experiencing problems - we are investigating.

Update, 8PM: We have restored all of Blog*Spot, save one of our filers. This means that roughly 1/8 of blogs will still be unpublishable and inaccessible. Our engineers are continuing to work on this problem.

Posted by Eric at 16:04 PST

Friday, February 03, 2006

We are currently experiencing some problems with Blog*Spot. A percentage of blogs are completely inaccessible. For others, you may need to reload a few times before you connect to a web server that will serve them. We anticipate things will be calmed down within the hour.

Jess said...

Ahh... I had no idea what was going on yesterday. Though it was my computer.

And yes, I wish I could see the question options they actually used. Would explain a lot (probably).

Andy said...

I saw myo's lost post, in fact I was going to comment on it and blogger wouldn't let me.

I think they are having issues at the moment, but hopefully the people at Google will help get it sorted...