Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)
7 comments:
Rian missed ye terribly, Mater.
Rian kept checking back here as if by staring at the page one could figure out exactly where the three hour drive had taken ye to.
The three-hour drive only took me to my parents' house where I could drop off the rowdy preschooler and her quieter siblings.
Our plane was delayed from taking off for over an hour by high winds. I think it says something about how busy my life feel that I was actually kind of glad to be stuck in an airport with Mr. Midnight.
Myo missed you!
Myo went into a steep decline, wondering where you'd gone and when you'd come back.
Next time you should put one of those countdown thingies in your sidebar. Set it up to count down to your estimated time-of-return.
Then at least myo will have a strand of hope to cling to in the vacuum of your absence.
Ha.
I am a traditionalist... countdowns should only ever end with things exploding.
Hey emano... gonna change your blog template? Come on... if you don't like that wallpaper I created I could make more for you. Pick a colour scheme.
Er... yeah, I do have my own work to do, yes.
Change is good... but then I'd lose this hold I have over bob.
*pounces*
Bout time! I second that clock idea, too. It's only fair to those of us left behind.
Streetsboro is only an hour from me. And I didn't get to see you. Bah.
Post a Comment