Woo hoo! They are both done! The goofy-looking toe on the left foot is not the fault of the model. The pattern has the toe fairly pointed, and never having made socks before I wanted to stick to the pattern.
Now to try mittens...
Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)
Friday, February 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




13 comments:
Ah!
They are lovely.
...Rian rather likes the pointy toe, oddly.
Are they soft? Or scratchy? Tell the model Rian wants to know if they are cashmere worthy.
I love them. Can you kit out all the Hobblings in September?
Why do I get subliminal Spidey? He's hiding behind the blog entries...
They are soft; myself, I am now intrigued by the thought of cashmere socks.
Subliminal Spidey? Surely seeing Spidey where he clearly does not exist is a sign of... Oh, all right. It ended up there on a previous incarnation when I was trying to Spiderize the page, and I didn't have anything to substitute for it quickly when I was changing it back.
Rian sees it too!
Help, help.
...he does have lovely tricepts.
So bright and lovely! My pale green striped socks seem awfully dull by comparison now.
Subliminal Spidey is rather neat (soon everyone will be wanting one).
Socks are too -- quite an accomplishment.
*whispers*
i don't see spidey
i see wool background
much much better here
i like the socks ... except for the pointy toe shape (or should i say pointy non-toe shape)
*adds another comment for emphasis*
gosh i like that wool background
a lot of background patterns bother me, distract me ... but this one is so intriguing.
actually, it does distract me, but in the nicest possible way
Wool! Yayness.
After wearing the socks for a while, the toe seemed to adjust itself and it looked like a normal sock.
Now I need a Template Guru who can tell me how to get rid of that split in the header between where the title is and the blurb is. This is only a test because I couldn't get accurate color in the photo and want a better one.
You have a line:
background-image: url(http://www.blogblog.com/moto_ms/topper.gif);
This seems to be giving you the pink strip at the top.
Ah, it's such a lovely colour. *grins* So rich and bweautiful.
I can't see subliminal spidey. I feel left out. *pouts*
Post a Comment