Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Please let me in!

Jennifer from Blogger Support-- Hear my plea! This really is my
blog, I am not just trying to get into another account for nefarious
purposes. (What nefarious purposes those could be, I don't know.)

Yes, myo, I have tried the usual means for regaining "forgotten
passwords." *raises nose in the air* Please give me credit.
However, I maintain that my password has not been forgotten but is
simply refusing to work. Perhaps I have been overworking it and it
wanted a vacation.

--
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 267.15.1/250 - Release Date: 2/3/2006

2 comments:

myo said...

* Looks up at nose in air *

Interesting view from down here.

Emano, i did think you'd probably done what i suggested, but just in case you hadn't i thought it worth a mention.

And i didnt think you'd forgotten your password. Blogger has been having problems, and i thought it might have left you with a corrupted login/password.
With the blogger problems, i lost a post, lost some comments, and also had a corrupted draft post that wouldnt let me load pictures.

So i fgured your login problem might relate to the blogger problems.

Emano said...

The obvious is always worth a mention. There are times when I've spent a long time trying to figure out why the printer won't work and the reason is that it's not connected.

I figured the problem related to Blogger problems, too. Which is why it was annoying when Blogger support insisted I must just be using the wrong username or password instead of considering the possibility that the problem could be on their end.