Aurora wants to be called Emily, the name of a friend from school. She has even learned to spell her new name. A few months ago, she wanted to be Disney songstress Hannah Montana, and learned to spell Hannah so she could write it on her school papers.
Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)
Saturday, January 27, 2007
More knitted stuff
When I didn't know what to do, I made Aurora a hat. Hats are a nice and quick project to finish so that if sudden big project inspiration hits you're not locked in. Plus, she needed a hat.
Aurora wants to be called Emily, the name of a friend from school. She has even learned to spell her new name. A few months ago, she wanted to be Disney songstress Hannah Montana, and learned to spell Hannah so she could write it on her school papers.
Aurora wants to be called Emily, the name of a friend from school. She has even learned to spell her new name. A few months ago, she wanted to be Disney songstress Hannah Montana, and learned to spell Hannah so she could write it on her school papers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Young Ata was greatly enamoured of the Enid Blyton Magic Faraway Tree books, and decided at one point to change her name to Silky. A great many school library books were signed out to "Silky".
Hee hee. I remember liking the name Martin when I was small, but I don't think I ever wanted to be called it. My sister, on the other hand, went through a phase of wishing she was named Gordon.
I think Ata and the Curly Girl have much more sensible ideas.
She is so cute in it!
Post a Comment