Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Ice Ice Baby

We have had a little change in our freakishly warm winter. We had a little bit of freezing rain last night. It's supposed to continue into tomorrow, but it is already a holiday so there is no snow day to look forward to.

I didn't check back on skittledog's comments so I couldn't bash Back to the Future 2 there. Basically it was a confused muddle of back and forth time-jumps, whereas BTTFs 1 and 3 had actual plots.

I notice that when I think of blogging, I tend to think of pictures. I would like to quit work and do nothing but knit, write, and take pictures. Not much money in it, though, unless I could write a knitting book and take my own pictures for it.

1 comment:

keppet said...

Ah non-linearity.