Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)

Friday, April 14, 2006

Vacation Begins

I got Child of Flame out of the library again, thinking that I can read more if I am not working. I read 20 pages last night and am exactly half done. I would like to get the other half done this week.

After checking the weather, I also hope to finish the bench this week because I won't have to worry about rain.

I am making progress on CandyCaneGirl's sweater. I am starting to believe that it will actually end up looking like a sweater. The pen is just for scale; it will not be a part of the finished design.
And a prize for the first person to correctly tell me why these colors were purchased:

7 comments:

Andy said...

You could knit a flame pattern with those colours.

myo said...

You are going to knit a bright striped wool pedestrian crossing to extend across the road.

La Tulipe said...

Charlie Brown.

daisy said...

Jayne hat.

daisy said...

Because I cant' edit, I have to put this in a separate post: that . should be a !

Emano said...

daisy read my mind. So, daisy, do you have a big head? Er, centimeterwise-- I don't care how conceited you are.

daisy said...

I have a small head. Hats never fit me. 54cm around, if you're looking for accuracy.