Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Reasons Why

Reason #1 that I have given up on The Preschooler having a neat room. I clean her room with (really for) her. I make sure dirty clothes get put in a laundry basket. I tell her she needs to put toys away before she comes out to play with something else. Then she is alone in her room, going to bed or in the morning before everyone else wakes up and it looks like this: Should I spend another afternoon picking it up for it to look like this tomorrow?

6 comments:

keppet said...

Ha.

Look- a visitor from Japan!

myo said...

looks fine to me

Jess said...

Looks like she sleeps on the floor, not the bed. ;)

keppet said...

Look- two visitors from Japan!

Emano said...

Sometimes she does sleep on the floor. She will set up an area for herself with her pillow and a nest of blankets.

bob, I'm assuming both of those "Japanese" visitors are you?

La Tulipe said...

Look! A visitor from Spokaloo!

Rian might have photographed Aidan's room this afternoon, and it would have looked much the same, only there was Bob The Builder underwear hanging from the aeroplane mobile and a few small chairs overturned.

It is, in truth, a sign that naps need to be given up, says Rian, sulkily.