Alas, my cool counter has reverted to the free version because my trial period ended. Little did I suspect I would become as attached as I did. My search for a free counter as cool as that one has been fruitless.
In other news, there is no other news. Which is actually a good thing. No news means no Aurora Stories of Horror or Adolescent Tales of Angst. Aurora is sitting behind me at the table right now mixing different types of candies in a bowl calling it "soup." Quietly. Perhaps it's not a good idea to let her mix chocolate and Nerds 45 minutes before bedtime, but the quiet moment is worth the risk.
Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I am interested in the result, emano. Is she stuck in the ceiling yet?
At least you got your Japanese visits before you lost your counter. Did you know that you had so many readers?
Drat. Rian misses the counter, also. I am still wondering about those Mysterious Canadians.
Nerds! I used to love those. One of the greatest candies ever. They even had a great box. Can you still get Dweebs?
And did Roar offer you a bowl of soup?
Post a Comment