Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)

Friday, April 21, 2006

Pain in the Head

I have a headache and I'm actually kind of happy about it. I sometimes get migraines. Not as bad as other people get, but bad enough. I might feel nauseous and wear sunglasses inside (me and Corey Hart), but I've never had to call out sick and lay in the dark for hours.

But my twisted point is this: I have a headache behind my eyes and I am able to go minutes at a time without thinking about it. Minutes, I tell you! I can concentrate on other things and function in life. Yea, verily, even use the computer. It's quite amazing, really.

2 comments:

myo said...

Hope you're feeling better emano.

I'm looking forward to you getting back to work after the hols (as i'm sure you are) so you'll have more time to post here!

biped said...

I have a theory that headaches are caused by thinking. Stop thinking, and you'll be fine - works like a treat for me.