
In adolescent news: I was informed today that I couldn't call J's mother to tell her that CandyCaneGirl would be coming to her birthday party because CCG had already told J. If I called, that would make CandyCaneGirl look like a freak. When I asked if she thought S was a freak because her mother called me about S coming over, she told me, "That's different." You could not pay me to be a teenager again.



1 comment:
oh, adolescence is indeed a terrible state to have to be in. I always feel so sorry for those poor blighters.
Another terrible thing, those that were actually popular and cool as teens? Some of those folks, that was the highlight of there life. Can you imagine living decades and deacdes and decades knowing that you were at your personal peak at 15 or whatever.
Some of may not be really cool until we are 60 or 70. Now that is a nice thing to look forward to.
Post a Comment