A play in One Act, presented for your enjoyment.
Dad: Honey, when will Pre-Teen be old enough to see Ghost?
Pre-Teen: Is it an old movie? When was it made?
Mom: You know, they didn't just start making good movies in 2003.
Pre-Teen: I know. It was 2000.
Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Well. There is the oddly risque pottery scene.
says Rian, highly amused.
One is never old enough to live through that without some mental scarring.
Heh. I've never seen Ghost all the way through. Just up to that scene, for some reason... At least, I can't remember any more of it than that. My brain may have blanked it out.
I love Ghost... Patrick Swayze's best friend is superb. I just watch it and marvel at his breakdown.
Rian does not remember the break down.
What were we breaking down over? Seeing ghosts or seeing gooey pottery?
I'm sure she won't be seeing risque clay for a while. Currently, she believes that one simply doesn't watch movies made in the last century.
Of course, she was made in the last century, too, but that doesn't seem to matter.
Post a Comment