Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Warm Fuzzy Hat Report



My two models-- I couldn't get Josh to agree to have his picture in the hat online. Note Liz's red & green braces-- special for Christmas.

On its test run during the dog's 30 minute walk, I thought at first that it was not going to be an improvement over the hat I had been wearing because I could still faintly feel a breeze on my ears. However, at the end of the walk my gloved fingers were cold, my booted toes were cold, my uncovered cheeks were cold, but my ears were still warm. Wool rocks!

4 comments:

biped said...

oh, I was just going to go for Awwwww, but I gues that is not really a smart remark.

I shall congratulate you on your choice of models instead.

La Tulipe said...

Ah! It is lovely!

And if it keeps ears warm, it is also Perfect.

myo said...

Awwwwwwww

(I'm all out of smart remarks)

Skywolf said...

Lovely hat. :)

And I swear Aurora gets cuter and more picturesque with every photo you post.