- Retirement is half the income and twice the husband.
- Just pull my nightgown down when you're done, dear.
Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)
Saturday, January 14, 2006
Miscellaniscous
I was out at a friend's house last evening where I saw a mirror with a stained-glass tulip motif that made me think of Rian. I also saw a vase full of tulips that not only made me think of Rian, but made me think that the vase needed a lace doily/table runner tied around it. I also heard two lines that stayed with me:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Just pull my nightgown down when you're done, dear
That came up in a conversation? Where was the conversation held?
Like Biped, I am wondering exactly where you were that you had the opportunity to admire vases and discuss the pulling of nightgowns.
Tulips and mirrors, o my.
Did ye steal the mirror for Rian?
Of course, Rian. I smuggled it out under my nightgown. *twinkles*
Post a Comment