I am a rule-oriented person. So, since I “played” this on some random stranger’s blog, I felt obligated to post this here:
If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, even if we don’t speak often, please post a comment with a COMPLETELY MADE UP AND FICTIONAL MEMORY OF YOU AND ME. It can be anything you want–good or bad–BUT IT HAS TO BE FAKE. When you’re finished, post this on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people DON’T ACTUALLY remember about you.
Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Remember that time we stole those monkeys from the zoo and made them have a tea party complete with fake currant buns with your cousin from Fiji? I laughed so hard when the monkey peed in his cup then drank it. Good times.
I was thinking the other day about that time I was driving along Route 2 in the snow, and you came up behind me and passed me in the other lane, but misjudged the road conditions and skidded a little, whacking my front bumper as you crossed in front of me. Ah, you were so lovely and concerned about it all! We stopped by the side of the road with traffic whizzing by us, realised that there was no real damage done, and then went back to your place for coffee, as you still felt so bad about it and wanted to make it up to me.
*smiles* Sweet New England memories.
Remember the time we had to buy Nicky a rabbit? We went to the petshop but we couldn't find the breed she wanted. Instead they only had ones with fur like lamb's wool, and they were all trying to escape from those little boxes they were kept in. You said you were sure they were plotting some kind of mischief.
Post a Comment