As I've been following various webrings, I have noticed that Blogger seems to be pretty popular. I have also noticed that certain templates are used over and over. I still do a double-take when my eyes first take in the overall picture and it appears that I am on skit's blog, or Rian's, or even mine.
I know that I can fiddle with it and change the colors and backgrounds, but I need time to figure out how to do it. But the more I jump around the rings, the more determined I am to find the time.
I could do it now, but I chose instead to write a post about nothing instead.
Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)
Friday, January 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I haven't seen a site quite like this elsewhere.
*pops pink filter in front of monitor*
Of course, i haven't checked out any Barbie blogs ...
I'm jealous of people with real html skills. But happy with what I did with mine. It seems weird to me when people make no effort at all to customise their space. And extremely disconcerting to find blogs that look the same as blogs I follow.
Never seen one this pink though.
My last blog died because I was attempting some clever modifications. I am now a merry sheep, following the common template. Until I get bored, that is.
I've made little modifications, but it took me a while to figure out which bits to mess with to do what. I hate having things exactly like the template, but even if you do your own thing it can be hard to make it look original.
Post a Comment