Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)

Monday, November 05, 2007

Breakfast

Cereal is my typical breakfast. I get up at 6AM, much earlier than I want to, and cereal is a breakfast I don't have to think about. Just choose a box from the top of the refrigerator, add milk, and PRESTO-- breakfast is served.

Although Life cereal was chosen for the photo shoot, in the interest of full disclosure I will say that there is a fair amount of sugary cereals in my breakfast rotation. Apple Jacks are my top choice.

3 comments:

daisy said...

I have honey on white toast. I used to cereal, but toast is quicker and it keeps me full for longer.

Eryn said...

I love Life cereal. I trick my kids into thinking it's a huge sugary treat.... If we had Apple Jacks (or my favorite Cocoa Pebbles) in the house, I'd have little monsters bouncing off the walls!

Lucy said...

I love cereal but can't eat it for breakfast, I always spill milk down my clothes.