This is the neatest junk drawer I have had in a long time. When we moved last May, by the time I got to packing the last bits of stuff I was just dumping drawers in boxes. I could have taken the opportunity to weed the junk drawer, but no. I got rid of some stuff when I unpacked, but those efforts really went toward finding small boxes to keep the junk in smaller junk compartments.See the two spools of thread in the bottom left? I don't sew, not even buttons. I don't know how I got any thread, but I just may need it someday. Maybe I'll change my mind on the buttons.
I was going to keep all the tools downstairs because there is a work bench in the basement. It didn't take too long to get tired of going up and down the stairs every time I needed a hammer, so tools are moving into the junk drawer.



1 comment:
Wow! Very Organized indeed!
Post a Comment