- Summer 2006, camera dropped into the Atlantic. It dries out, but dies anyway.
- Summer 2007, replacement camera gets beach sand inside it and the lens refuses to open.
- Late summer 2007, the lens cover of the replacement-replacement camera won't shut all the way. Or open all the way. It stays part-way open-- enough to take pictures, but not enough to protect the lens.
Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)
Sunday, September 02, 2007
More Camera Woes
I seem to be cursed when it comes to cameras. I won't go over my whole sad history, but just go back a bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Damn, that sucks.
I have only heard good things about B&H. I would definitely buy from them if there was something I couldn't get here, and honestly, only waiting a few minutes to get a real person seems pretty good to me. Maybe I'm just used to extra shitty companies or something.
So are you back to using film in the meantime? Or can you nick Liz's camera?
I think I can find an older digital one that is kicking around here somewhere, so I can keep away from the disposables.
Post a Comment