They can have books at the mat. The issue has been that the girl talks out, and most of the otehr kids are sleeping. Funny, we have that same problem at home because she wakes up before most of us and won't be quiet. Today, she had a book and was better. The teacher will let me know if it's a problem again.
I expect to hear from her at some point.
Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I get the teacher's point but I would feel uneasy stopping a child from expressing herself. Speaking as someone who rarely talks, I wish I had been encouraged as a child and not forced to sit in silence.
Speaking as someone who rarely talks
Heh. I rather like that turn of phrase.
Phew that they can have books after all. I hope she gets the hang of quiet time without having her expressiveness hampered in other ways.
That is one of the hardest things about parenting that girl-- getting her to settle down when she needs to and obey her parents without completely changing her personality. I want her to keep her expressiveness, her confidence, and her energy-- but have some self-control, you know?
Post a Comment