Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Good News, Bad News

Bad news: That day I said I had been able to plan ahead? That feat hasn't been repeated. I still start each morning with the question, "And what shall we do today?"

Good news: Arizona boy is only going to be in my room for 2 periods.

Bad news I just realized: He may be there tomorrow and I have no idea what to do with him.

Grrr. So much of this comes down to other people. So much scheduling is what other people are going to do: when they are going to come in to work with kids or it's up to someone else to get them scheduled into the rare class they go out for.

Good news I just remembered: After only 5 school days, I got a girl scheduled into the 2 inclusion classes she needed. Is it awful that my first thought is how good it is to have 2 less periods to keep her occupied? Yes, but I don't care.

No comments: