I did decide that I needed to talk to the higher-ups about the situation, so I talked to my department head today. He came up with a solution that may or may not work, but at least there is a plan. This plan involves needing either an IA (instructional assistant) or my dept. head himself to come down to my room on a few days a week to cover. It may not work in the long run; I am afraid of people "forgetting" that they are supposed to cover me and my needing to spend part of each prep period finding them. However, at least I am not constantly on the verge of tears and I am no longer wishing I could buy Prozac over the counter.*
*Not a blithe antidepressant comment, but the truth. I spent part of the weekend Googling online depression checklists and measuring myself.
Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
At least they are willing to accomodate your needs though, so that's pretty good. Hope it works out to be a good thing, Emano.
Yeah... that's something positive, at least. I hope it helps plenty.
And I'm glad you're feeling a bit more upbeat. *produces a bunch of flowers*
Post a Comment