Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)

Saturday, May 13, 2006

The Dog Again

An actual examination by the vet found ear problems. In addition to taking out much- for lack of a better word- "gunk" from his ears and instructing us to do the same 2x a day for 2 weeks, we also have 2xdaily drops and 1x daily drops (I love the instructions printed on these: "Put some in dog's ear." How precise.)

Since we've started this, he has not been "washing" our floor, and is back to asking to go out at night. I am assuming he was actng out because his ears were bothering him and he didn't have any other way to tell us.

2 comments:

Skywolf said...

Poor baby. I hope his ears are better soon.

And I hope that's solved the problem! Must be nice to have found the cause of his unusual behaviour.

Ata said...

Poor widdle doggie.

Which reminds me - I must go check the kitty litter.