Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)
Monday, August 13, 2007
Bleh
I feel that I am getting angry way to easily lately. Either that or I'm crying. I'm sure it would help if I could sleep all the way through the night. I have no patience with the Littlest One, there is no way my house is going to be completely set up by the time I go back to work, and routine daily activities (making lunch, grocery shopping, laundry) are annoyances that keep me from working on stuff that needs to get done. Which makes no sense because those things need to be done, too. And I can't focus anyway; I take stuff out of one box, get most of it settled somewhere, then see another box that I could bring to the basement, then find something else to do which leads to something else and before I know it, it's hours later and I'm staring at the original mess I made that I have to go back to but have no desire to do anymore. And then I start writing run-on sentences with little or no punctuation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Aw, M&O. *presents flowers and copious amounts of chocolate*
Moving house is stressful even once you're done with the actual moving part. It sounds like you need a break. Any chance of Mr Midnight and the kids having a father/Little Midnights day of household tasks together while you spend a day getting pampered somewhere?
I hope there is. Even if not that scenario precisely, I hope you find a way to de-stress and cheer up again. *hugs*
You sound like me. I just want to tear my own throat out.
What if you get incredibly strict with yourself concerning what unpacking you will actually do a day? Make a list, don't budge from it.
Agreeing with Sky though. Wrangle some alone time if you can manage it somehow.
Post a Comment