This is NOT what Spring is supposed to look like. We are supposed to have a snowstorm on Sunday night into Monday. April 16, for Pete's sake. There is talk that they will need to postpone the Boston Marathon because of the weather for the first time ever.
Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
When you and I are having winter at the same time, something is definitely wrong.
Where's global warming when you need it.
Wow. I know New England winters last for ages, but this is crazy even by those standards...
But I think the seasons are starting later and ending later. Sort of shifting. Although, spring has been quite early this year and we've had no real winter, so there goes that theory. Bizarre.
well, we did have warm weather into December and January this year... er... this school year, anyway, which is how I count years. I didn't think we'd have to pay for the warm December, though.
Post a Comment