- added RAM to the computer (much faster. I can have 13 tabs open and play Minesweeper without a slowdown)
- eaten at 3 restaurants the younglings hate (Mexican, Thai, Pizzeria Uno. Farmer's Market pizza- lots of veggies, plus at a bonus Chinese restaurant)
- painted the upstairs hallway ("Pistachio")
- bought an MP3 player (now need to wait 5-9 days because I was too cheap to upgrade from free shipping. Funny, when I went to the page to get the link to it, the price is now $5 more than when I bought it.)
- bought Autumn Joy sedum, mums, and impatiens along with weed blocking sheeting and 5 bags of pine chips (wanting to plant today, but it is3:30 pm and rather hot. Perhaps later in the early evening)
Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
The week goes on...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
"I can have 13 tabs open and play Minesweeper without a slowdown"
Yeah, minesweeper is a memory killer isn't it? ;)
Should I have said Myst?
Rian's Autumn Joy is just now blooming. The bees adore it.
Post a Comment