- adding RAM to the computer (or smashing the computer in frustration.)
- eating at 3 restaurants the younglings hate (Mexican, Thai, and Pizzeria Uno. They'd probably eat at Pizzeria Uno, but not the grown-up pizza we'd want like Spinoccoli.)
- painting the upstairs hallway (I'm thinking of a pale green.)
- cleaning my room (I'm no better at keeping a clean room now than I was as a teenager, but at least now the piles of clothes are clean laundry I just haven't had time to put away.)
- start that damn sock (casting on for a toe-up sock is more difficult than I anticipated. Especially when trying to teach myself while watching a movie.)
- Put pictures in scrapbooks (Or at least start. Two years of photos will not make it into books in one week, childless or not.)
- Train the dog not to cross a line (Then put a line in the doorway of the playroom. He's three and outgrown his puppyish behavior, except for chewing toys. It doesn't matter if they are put up on tables that should be out of his reach-- if it's a Power Ranger, he will get it.)
- Finish Crown of Stars (which correleates with =>
- Sleep in
- Use you imagination on other activities that would make this blog lose its G-rating (You weren't expecting details, were you?)
Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)
Monday, August 07, 2006
I am childless
...for the next week, that is. We returned on Sunday from dropping off the kids with my parents. Plans for the week include:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Spinoccoli sounds like an infection. Are you sure you want to eat it?
You weren't expecting details, were you?
Of course we were. Now we're disappointed.
Don't worry too much about us though. Enjoy your week off.
I suppose we'll just have to use our imaginations, then...
Have a lovely week of relative freedom. :)
You can live like crazy wild teenagers! Hooray!
Have fun!
Well, daisy, I'll admit there is new lingerie involved.
Fantastic. I so hope it's made out of hair.
Post a Comment