I've added stuff to the sidebar. How much sense does it make that I would add knitting projects two days before my Glorious Summer ends and I go back to work for what promises to be a difficult start to the school year? I think adding projects helps me with my denial.
Tell me, how do I get this (on the side) to be a clickable link?

The Red Scarf Project collects red scarves and sends them on Valentine's Day to unadopted youth who have aged out of foster care and are going to college. I've worked with a bunch of teens who were a few years from aging out, and it always made me feel sad to think of them just set loose in the world with no family. And I have red yarn.
I must go. I have been requested to watch Cheetah Girls 2.



2 comments:
You do something to the html... Urm... I'm really bad at this sort of thing... Grab one of your buttons in your template and see what the code for link is and where it should go...
The last time I put a clickable picture of my blog, Rian helped me out.
I figured it out.
Post a Comment