Child or adult? Am I supposed to treat you like a child and ask you if you practiced every day, which you hate? Or am I supposed to treat you like an adult and not remind you daily to work on the assignment you've had for two weeks? I get confused when you come to me 2 hours before it's due and tell me that you don't know what to do-- am I supposed to rescue you and do the assignment for you? Is this going to turn into my fault because I didn't tell you each of the last 14 days that you should be working on it?
At least she is showing the appropriate ambivalence between growing up and staying in the security of childhood, right?
Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment