
This one is for the Prayer Shawl ministry our church is part of (www.shawlministry.com). It doesn't look like much now, but it will be 5 feet long when I am done. A meter and a half? Roar just wanted to be in the picture.

Just a dishcloth I started for practice but got bored with before I finished. The stitch looks cool, but you can't really see it well here. It's one to work on during long car rides.

With that expression, you'd think she'd been knitting it. This is one Liz and I are both doing together. It will be a super-skinny scarf made of ribbon.

This is the beginning of my sister's Christmas scarf. I dragged her to a yarn store when I was visiting this summer and she saw a similar scarf she liked that was $80. The yarn for this cost me less than $5.

This is the Sister Scarf after a few hours of boring inservices today. Five more hours of meetings and I could be done!



No comments:
Post a Comment