Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)
"Mater is a knitting Hero," glotzes Rian. "Do ye take orders?"
"Such as?" she asked noncommittally.
Shiny!
"Beef stroganoff and a felted cap?" Rian suggests.
But not in a felted cap, right?I've never felted anything before (yes, that is grammatically correct) but it is supposed to be easy. I'm intrigued.Stroganoff orders must be picked up personally. We've had bad experiences with FedEx.
Tell your niece not to wear the wrong jacket with that scarf.As anyone who was in Paris will attest, flufy armpits are not attractive.
I have a scarf extremely similar to your niece's one. Even the same colour... sooo lovely and soft.
Oua, Emano, the scaves are wonderful!
Post a Comment
Knittyhead Blog Stalker 2: The Re-Awakening
Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random
alt-webring.com
8 comments:
"Mater is a knitting Hero," glotzes Rian. "Do ye take orders?"
"Such as?" she asked noncommittally.
Shiny!
"Beef stroganoff and a felted cap?" Rian suggests.
But not in a felted cap, right?
I've never felted anything before (yes, that is grammatically correct) but it is supposed to be easy. I'm intrigued.
Stroganoff orders must be picked up personally. We've had bad experiences with FedEx.
Tell your niece not to wear the wrong jacket with that scarf.
As anyone who was in Paris will attest, flufy armpits are not attractive.
I have a scarf extremely similar to your niece's one. Even the same colour... sooo lovely and soft.
Oua, Emano, the scaves are wonderful!
Post a Comment