Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)
Ah! Can I come?
But...How can one go there? By climbing?*squints at pic*Greece is indeed beautiful. Anyway, find a country that doesn't have beautiful places and you're the Master of ...of...erm, lightsabers!
Mm, that one's more me-ish than the last one, I think...Now can we combine the two? Mountains with bright white buildings, deep blue sky, and the sea just around the corner? Must exist.*plots next HobbMeet*
Post a Comment
Knittyhead Blog Stalker 2: The Re-Awakening
Home/Join | List | Next | Previous | Random
alt-webring.com
3 comments:
Ah! Can I come?
But...How can one go there? By climbing?
*squints at pic*
Greece is indeed beautiful. Anyway, find a country that doesn't have beautiful places and you're the Master of ...of...erm, lightsabers!
Mm, that one's more me-ish than the last one, I think...
Now can we combine the two? Mountains with bright white buildings, deep blue sky, and the sea just around the corner? Must exist.
*plots next HobbMeet*
Post a Comment