Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Ch-ch-ch-changes

I had to get rid of the pink. What am I, Barbie? A Disney princess?

9 comments:

keppet said...

Nooo! I loved the pink. It was daring.

Emano said...

"Daring?" Evil bob. You know how susceptible I am to your mindwave powers. I will not change. Must. Stay. Firm.

Jess said...

The pink was awesome. Infectious pink. Besides, noffin wrong with Disney princesses. Mulan was cool.

keppet said...

But emano, the pink made you appear strong and independant. Uncaring about how the world viewed you. This new colour scheme is almost apologetic as if you seek to hide in the woodwork. Your change makes you appear anything but firm.

Tra la la.

Emano said...

Aaaaaaah--- but if I return to pink after being told to then I am not "appearing uncaring how the world viewed you." It's a vicious circle. My mind is not equipped for living paradoxes.

And Mulan was awesome.

Skywolf said...

I usually hate pink. Vile colour of putridness (unless it's appearing in nature, as in flowers - then it's beautiful).

However, I didn't find it at all unpleasant in your blog, M&O. It sort of... suited you, in a roundabout way. What Kep said. Blue is a far preferable colour, but - I'm not sure it's you.

No doubt it will become you after a few more posts, though. We just need to get used to it. Express yourself in whatever way you see fit, my fellow New-Englander.

Emano said...

Maybe Aurora's love of pink everything is just getting to me. I might consider jesic and Sky's words, but I need to be careful of turning into one of bob's minions.

transparency said...

What? No pink?!

*winks*
Aurora loves pink then! She has potential.

keppet said...

Success!