The Boy (who loves to go around the house spinning a pool cue like a staff): I fight for one reason and one reason only, little sister-- my dignity! My dignity!
Curly Girl (5 years old and bi-racial, upon seeing someone sorting shapes using a Venn Diagram): If one of the circles said "black" and the other said "white," I would be in the middle.
The Eldest (13 and fashion-conscious): Mom, promise me that the next time we buy me new jeans I can pick out new jeans for you.
Synomyms: amalgam, blend, composite, grab bag, hodgepodge, medley, miscellany, variety (Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus)
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Venn diagrams are considered quite advanced mathematics*. My point is, Curly Girl's understanding is impressive.
* I base this on the fact that my university level text book has a section on them.
I was rather impressed myself.
Post a Comment